Adding PayPal Button really worthy for you if you are working for the charitable organization. You might be seen PayPal Button on many Blogger blogs. And if you wanna know how to make and add PayPal Button on Your Blogger Blog then this is the right place for you. Because in this post I am gonna teach you on how to add Donation Button On your Blogger blog. So let’s start by generating a Button from PayPal.
How To Make PayPal Donation Button For Blogger Blog?
- So, first of all, go the PayPal.com and log in your account.
- Now Go To PayPal Button creation Page.
- From choose button select Donations.
- Into the organization, box enters your site name.
- You can also customize your button style by clicking on Customize text or appearance link.
- After filling the form click on the create Button.
- Now You will See a code copy this code.
Now you are ready for the next step which is adding Paypal Donate button On Blogger. Which is really easy just follow the below steps to easily add PayPal donation button in Blogger Blog.
Add PayPal Donate Button On Blogger
- Go to the Blogger.com and log in your account.
- Select your blog where you want to show PayPal Donate Button.
- From your blog dashboard click on the layout tab.
- Now click on the add gadget button from the section where you wanna show this button.
- Click on the save Button and visit your Blog you will see the PayPal Donation Button on Blogger Blog.
That’s it thanks for reading my this post and keep visiting for more useful Blogger tricks, Blogger tutorials, Blogger widgets, Blogging tips, and responsive templates for WordPress and Blogger. If you have any question about this post feel free to ask me by dropping your comment below.